Grand Prize Winner will receive a Kindle Fire HD 8 Tablet and a 1-Year Access Pass to Bestseller Ranking Pro
16 Winners, one in each category, will receive special badges and promotion
TCK Publishing is recognizing indie, self-published, and traditionally published authors and we’re inviting all of you to join the 2021 Readers Choice Book Awards contest.
Get connected with your fans and ask them for their support by voting for you to boost your chances of winning!
We believe readers deserve to have a choice, and that’s why we’re proud to host the 2021 TCK Publishing Reader’s Choice Awards.
Readers Choice Award Categories
2. Business and Investing
5. General Nonfiction
11. Children’s Book
12. YA and Middle Grade
13. General Fiction
14. Historical Fiction
15. Science Fiction
How the Contest Works
- Any author (regardless of who your publisher is) may submit one (1) book in any of the given categories for FREE. Limit one free entry per author and per email address. Entries for additional books after your first entry may be purchased here.
- Entries are subject to evaluation and review by the TCK Publishing Readers Choice Awards committee (book submissions are not just automatically approved).
- The TCK Publishing Readers Choice Awards committee will review and determine the final book entries.
- Successful entries will be notified through a confirmation email from TCK Publishing.
- All approved submissions will be featured on the Readers Choice Voting Page.
- Casting of votes begins January 1, 2021.
- Casting of votes will be open until November 13, 2021
- The book entry with the highest votes at the end of the voting period will be declared the winner (authors and readers are allowed to vote once).
- Declaration of winner and awarding of prizes will be on November 30, 2021.
- The winner will be notified through an email from the TCK Publishing Readers Choice Awards committee.The TCK Publishing Poetry Awards Contest is an international poetry contest established in 2021. Each year’s prizewinner receives a $1,000 honorarium and publication of his or her poem on the TCK Publishing website.TCK Publishing is recognizing poetry writers from all countries, backgrounds, and levels of experience and we invite you to join the 2021 TCK Publishing Poetry Contest.
How the Contest Works
- Any writer (regardless of who your publisher is or if your work has been previously published) may submit up to five poems totaling no more than 500 words for an entry fee of $5.
- You must purchase your entry here (you can purchase as many entries as you like if you choose to enter multiple submissions).
- After you purchase your entry, you will be asked to complete a short Google Form to complete your submission so you can submit your poem(s) on that page.
- All entrants will be notified through a confirmation email from TCK Publishing.
- Submissions will open on November 1, 2020.
- Submissions will close on March 31, 2021.
- Declaration of winner and awarding of prize will be on April 21, 2021.
- The winner will be notified through an email from the TCK Publishing Poetry Contest committee.